Something Else 53rd Anniversary Celebration
Some how we made it through another year and it feels particularly auspicious considering what a crazy year its been. Its time to Celebrate!
Once again we ask you to join us Saturday, February 13th, 2021 in our first ever Hybrid Birthday/Valentines Celebration.
We know it cant be the usual pop in whenever and party all day shin dig. So we came up with a few different ways we can all celebrate together and be safe.
1. Party by Appointment: Get your free ticket and reserve your 45 minute time slot. Bring up to 5 quest, you feel safe with and come Sip, Shop and Party. ( Mask and safety protocols still in effect)
2. Tune In: At the beginning of each hour check in on Facebook for Live party Up-Dates and a chance to win one of HOURLY GIVE AWAYS. Share, Like, Comment and let us know your there with us.
3. Huge On-line and In-store Sale: Take part in our Huge Sale, either On-Line or In-Store. Save big and be a part of Something Else's Big 53 and don't worry just like when your in person we will make sure you get your party gift too.
4. Live Musical Performance: Tune in at 4Pm for a Live performance by FAIR DINKUM, this trio made their debut at last years celebration and completely blew us away. They have been performing together remotely and are putting the finishing touches on a new album.
- yummy food
- adult beverages
- and who knows what else I can come up with!
Please bare with us, as we attempt to make the impossible possible, there are a lot of little details and we hope ,we get it all right.
Help make our event a success, we know this is a unique idea but we really do hope all our customers and friends will participate in what ever way they feel comfortable.
Stay tuned for : Sale and discount info, Giveaway details, Sneak Peaks and Party gifts
Walk In's: Walk in attendance may be available, however, appointments have priority. No more than 5 persons will be allowed in store at a time.
Feel free to contact the store directly, email, message or call to reserve a Party Appointment or to ask questions.
I miss being there in person. I will find my treasure on line.
Gail Pleasant on